Short Courses are for those who want top information regarding a specific subject area, but who do not need all the credits involved in the more rigorous examination involved in Comprehensive Study
Our short course offering is specifically aimed at satisfying the need of gaining topical knowledge and know-how without too much pain being involved. Apart from S802, all these short courses consist of the combination of two to five one day modules, which has the potential of being recognised as part of a diploma course.
To get more information regarding a specific course, simply click on the appropriate link below.
- S801: Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- S802: Maintenance for Executives
- S803: Root Cause Failure Analysis (there is also a reduced content S803X version for those who want less)
- S804: Decision Making in Maintenance
- S805: Maintenance Control
- S808: Asset Management Logistics
- S811: Water Treatment Plant Operation and Maintenance
- S812: Road Maintenance
- S813: Assets: Economical Replacement and Life Cycle Management
- S820: What is Asset Management and how does it differ from Maintenance?
- S821: Understanding ISO 55000
- S822: Implementing ISO 55000